- To lead the children to know of God's love.
- To create a happy and secure environment.
- To lead the child to appreciate God's creation.
- To enable the children to think for themselves, to solve problems, and to follow directions.
- To provide happy experiences in group situations.
- To teach the child to listen and to take part in conversation.
- To provide play activities which will aid in physical growth.
- To help each child know they are special and have a good self image.
- To stimulate the natural curiosity and imagination of each child.